Sunday, August 2, 2015

Wish & Dish- TPT Back to School Sale

Hello!

Tonight I am linking up with Mrs. Miracle's Music Room and Music A La Abbot for their Wish & Dish linky. 


What prompted this link-up?  The annual Teachers Pay Teachers Back-to-School sale is upon us!  Monday, August 3 and Tuesday, August 4 my store (and many others) will be 20% off and you can get an extra 10% off with the code BTS15 for a total of 28% off! YAY!


Alright, this linky is 2 fold:

WISH: Be sure to get your wishlist ready NOW so when you check out you don't miss anything!  I am going to share some products I am super excited to purchase during the sale as well as some new products from my store!

DISH: Did you know that you can get TPT credits when you provide feedback on items you have purchased in the past?  You get 1 credit for every dollar you spend IF you take the time to leave feedback for the sellers!  You can then use credits towards future purchases :)  I will be making sure I am up-to-date on feedback tonight so I can use my credits during the sale as well.

To "dish" on products and leave feedback all you have to do is go to your TPT home screen and hover over "My TPT" and then choose "My Purchases".  You can then sort all your purchases, bringing the items that need feedback to the top. Just hover over "sort by" and click "needs feedback".  Super easy!

Here is my WISHLIST:) I am so excited for this sale!

Product by another Music Seller:
I can't wait to get Aileen Miracle's Early Finisher Task CardsThis set includes so many ideas for kids for when they are finished with individual work!  There are rhythm cards, melody cards, vocal explorations, song title cards, AND vocab cards!  I really want to be better at formal assessments this year but I have always struggled with what to do with students who finish early.  This set will be perfect! 
https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Early-Finisher-Music-Cards-Bundled-Set-1097812
 
I am also thinking about getting a music teacher planner.  I have 2 on my wishlist that I am debating between.  I just need to make sure I use it!  I tend to be really excited about planners for a few months and then forget about them... but both of these are great!
 
The Whole Life Planner from Organized Chaos has pages to organize your whole life- teaching, home, business- anything you could think of!
 
The Music Teacher Planner from The Yellow Brick Road has pages for every binder a music teacher may want- there are sub-binder pages, seating charts and class jobs, desktop organizers, resource forms and check-lists, to-to lists and more! It's all editable too!
 


Elephant Clipart:
Alright, this purchase has nothing to do with a future TPT product at this point BUT I am so excited to use one (or more) of these clip art sets to make stuff for my Baby Boy's room! I want to make clothing dividers (divided by size) and some other elephant things and this clipart is so cute!
 
How adorable is this Blue and Gray Elephant Clipart Set from Digital Dollface??

I also love this Elephant Clipart made my Scrapster by Melissa Held Designs.


Product from my Store:
I just added some new Back-2-School sorting games to my store!  Back-2-School Stack- Music Symbols and Back-2-School Stack- Orchestral Instruments. Both are great for review stations, small group work, or early finishers on review worksheets or getting to know you sheets at the beginning of the school year.  

For the Music Symbols sorting game students match the Symbol Name-Crayon, to the Symbol Picture-Easel, to the Word/Symbol Definition-Notepad.  There are also larger pictures (left) of each symbol, great for the Fly Swatter game!
 

https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Back-2-School-Stack-Orchestral-Instruments-2003653  The Orchestral Instruments version is very similar.  Students match the Instrument Family (Easel), to the Instrument Name (Crayon), to the Instrument Picture (Notepad).  Just like the music symbols version, there are larger pictures of each instrument on Notepads and large Easels with the family names for the Fly Swatter Game!

They are very similar to some of my best sellers- "Do You Wanna Build a Snowman", "Jack-O-Lantern Stack", "Stacks of Love" and "Help My Garden Grow".   Check out all of the music symbols versions HERE and all of the Orchestral Instruments versions HERE!

Thanks to my wonderful husband for hand-drawing the back-to-school clipart and helping me figure out photoshop.

Well there you have it! Don't forget to login to TPT now make your own wish-list and dish on all the products you have bought in the past to get credits.  Happy shopping at the sale Aug 3 and 4!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the shout-out! I'm looking forward to filling my wishlist tonight :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed reading your post, Emily! Thanks for the shout out! :) Hope you enjoy your shopping...now I'm off to fill my wish list!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the mention! :) So fun to stock up during the sale :)

    ReplyDelete