Wednesday, May 27, 2020

Novel Effect App

Short post today just to share an AMAZING app that was recommended to me. It is called "Novel Effect."


When you open this app, you can choose a book from their vast collection and then it "listens" to you reading the book and plays music/ sound effects along with your voice! I just did Goodnight, Goodnight, Construction Site with my son and we both loved it! He was so excited they included the "Hey, Pipe Down" which is his favorite part.

There are a lot of music class favorites including:
Zin! Zin! Zin! a Violin
Giraffes Can't Dance
Goodnight, Moon
Time For Bed by Mem Fox
The Wonkey Donkey
The Day the Crayons Quit
Here We Are
The Bear Snores On

and they are always adding more!

I cannot wait to get back to school to use this app in my classroom! In the meantime I will continue to enhance stories I read to my kids.  Dragons Love Tacos is up next!

Have fun with the app and have an amazing summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment