Hello! We made it to 2021!
1. Get off the phone and with family! Be intentional about one on one kid time.
2. Make up more prop routines/ body percussion videos to popular songs (one a month at least!)
3. Sew more (esp quilting!)
4. Read 60 books (I did it this year, but quarantine definitely helped so I am keeping the same goal for next year).
5. Explore Columbus Parks with family
6. Take a drumming course
7. Get better at Ukulele
8. Write more postcards to students
9. Organize recorder materials
10. Keep Exercising (go for 5 nights a week!)
11. SING! Hopefully in a performance or musical (thanks, covid)
12. Present at a music or district conference or workshop/ chapter share
13. Blog more!
14. Sleep! Prioritize sleep more and go to bed earlier
15. Be intentional about breakfast
16. Try more new recipes
17. Keep a Gratitude Journal - write one quick thing each day that I am grateful for
18. Plan at least two programs based on Children's Books (songs and routines!)
19. Organize Craft Corner in Basement
20. Organize teaching manipulatives
21. Go somewhere new (I'm hoping by summer or fall travelling mask-less will be an option again!)