1. T: Ba da da bah Bah C: I'm Lovin' It!
2. T: Red Robin C: Yum
3. Class Repeats the Following after each line:
(from Porgy and Bess- It Ain't Necessarily So)
4. T: Claps or Chhs a random rhythm pattern, class repeats back
5. Class Repeats the following after each line
(I got this from Game Plan Grade 3- I have also heard other teachers in my building speak it):
Ama Lama Cooma Lama, Cooma Lama Vestay,
Oh no no no no no Veestay,
Ennie meenie gypsy leenie, ooh ahh ooh ammie leanie,
Atchy patchy coomie latchy, I mean You!
6. T. Na na na na, na na na na C: Hey Hey Hey, Goodbye
Non- Musical (many of these came from Pinterest!)
1. T: Hands on Top (on head) C: That Means stop!
2. T: 1-2-3 Eyes on Me! C: 1-2 Eyes on you!
3. T: Macaroni and Cheese C: Everybody Freeze!
4. T: All Set? C: You Bet!
5. T: Hocus Pocus C: Everybody Focus!
6. T: Tootsie Roll, Lollipop C: We've been talking, now let's stop!
Using things like Bells, Metallophones, Recorders, Chimes, Etc. are also a great way to get attention in the music room!